Welcome to my personal website. Here you will find content about:
- My Research on the economic geography of science and technology (innovation, R&D), and related topics,
- Mini-Tutorials mainly about R with applications for social science research. These are things I figured out, and which you may also find useful.
- Discussions about personal finance/investment, economics and Malaysia, which are not my areas of expertise, but where I do try to present a reasoned argument. These are usually topics based on casual conversations with friends, colleagues, or an article or book I read.
Please use the Contact form if you want to contact me.
- Global relative co-authorship networks
- Malaysia’s Voluntary Carbon Market
- Korea Should Lead on International Carbon Trade Policies
- In EU-Malaysia Trade Relations, Urgent Need to Address Carbon Pricing
- R-Conference 2022
Article 6 ASB ASEAN carbon carbon credit citations co-authorship corpus data visualization economics environment ggplot2 global Google News greenhouse gas emissions index fund investment limer Lime Survey Linux Malaysia media media analysis mutual fund network networks policy quanteda R R-Conference reading group RSS rvest science scientometrics scraping Singapore software South Korea SSL stopwords survey text analysis trade word cloud